Col. Anthony Joseph Drexel Biddle, hand-to-hand combat expert, 1943. Known for ordering trainee Marines to attempt to kill him with bayonets, and disarming them all.
"What do we say to death?"
Here we see the Badass Motherfucker in his natural habitat.
enough of that “stick around for ur family” shit
here’s why you shouldn’t kill yourself u fucker
- fuckin puppies those cute lil shits
- dude have you seen the fucking maldives
- did i mention orgasms
- ddude fob is back together n they r releasing new pUNK SONGS
- so many concerts to go to
- fuckin WINTER. snow n shit
- the “keep calm and carry on” meme is dying
whenever im sad i look at this post
this post is now permanently on my desktop
Two students, James and John were given a grammar test by their teacher. The question was, “is it better to use “had” or “had had” in this example sentence?”
The teacher collected the tests, and looked over their answers.
James, while John had had “had”, had had “had had.” “Had had” had had a better effect on the teacher.
welcome to the english language
10 Old Fashioned Dating Habits We Should Make Cool Again
1. Coming to the door to pick someone up.
2. Trying to dress really nicely for a date.
3. Bringing flowers or other tokens of affection to the first date.
4. Going dancing that’s not grinding on a grimy club floor.
5. Straightforwardly asking someone out and not calling it “hanging out.”
6. Additionally, being clear about when you’re “going steady.”
7. Romantic gestures like writing poems.
8. Turning electronics off and just being with one another.
9. The general concept of asking permission for things.
10. Not assuming sex is to be had at any point in time.